1. News Feed : News Feed is the latest news of people and things that the logged-in user cares about will be displayed on the right side of the page in full-screen mode after the user logs in, which becomes the most important asset of Facebook.
2. Timeline (The Wall and Status): Timeline is the comment board on the user's profile page. Unlike the comment board, the content of Timeline will be synchronized to each friend's page, so you can post some latest status on your Timeline or set it not to synchronize to all your friends. Many users can leave short messages on the timeline, and timeline comments can be edited, as well as for sent comments, allowing users to share where they are, what they're doing, and even their moods and emoticons with their friends, and then let them see these statuses, learn about your status, and then comment on your status.
3. Messages : Messages can be sent to the target user's message box through private messages, just like email, only the recipient and sender can see.
4. Like : It is used to express the user's position on the sender of the message, which can be an individual, association, company, or fan page. The "Like" button allows users to express their appreciation and opinions on the page. Through "Like", Facebook will let your friends know that you have clicked those likes, for example, if you clicked a quiz designed by a fan page, so that when you clicked the like, your friends will also see which quiz or mini-game.
5. Live video .
6. Shared Photo Albums : The "Shared Photo Albums" feature is convenient for users to collect photos from a single event. After creating an album, users can upload unlimited photos to the same album, edit and "tag" someone to the photo together.
7. Check-in .
8. Greeting : as a reminder to the other party, and that you still remember him, or let the other party remember you.
9. Events : The function of Facebook Events helps users to notify their friends of events that will take place and helps users to organize offline social events.
10. Games : There are many community mini-games developed with third-party partners in the website, the more famous ones are Zynga.com, King.com, etc. You can use the Facebook page or download Facebook Gameroom.
11. Create Facebook ads.
12. Create a fan page .
13. Create a "Group".
14. Write a "blog ".
15. This day of the year : In each day, Facebook will show you all the developments of the same day in different years.
16. Cross-site login function : Use your Facebook account to quickly visit other websites as a member while keeping your Facebook login mode, no need to register separately. Visited sites, for the work of member behavior control identity authentication, is transferred to Facebook behind the scenes and the site to exchange keys to reach.
17. Facebook email : users can use "[email protected]" as the email address. In February 2014, Facebook email is too low usage, so the email received will forwarded to the user's main mailbox. to the user's main mailbox inside.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)