--------Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results. No matter your goals, Atomic Habits offers a proven framework for improving--every day. James Clear, one of the world's leading experts on habit formation, reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results.
The #1 New York Times bestseller. Over 2 million copies sold!
- Chapter 1: The Surprising Power of Tiny Habits
- Chapter 2: How Your Habits Shape Your Identity (and Vice Versa)
- Chapter 3: How to Build Better Habits in 4 Simple Steps
- Chapter 4: The Man Who Didn’t Look Right
- Chapter 5: The Best Way to Start a New Habit
- Chapter 6: Motivation is Overrated; Environment Often Matters More
- Chapter 7: The Secret to Self-Control
- Chapter 8: How to Make a Habit Irresistible
- Chapter 9: The Role of Family and Friends in Shaping Your Habits
- Chapter 10: How to Find and Fix The Cause of Your Bad Habits
- Chapter 11: Walk Slowly, But Never Backward
- Chapter 12: The Law of Least Effort
- Chapter 13: How to Stop Procrastinating by Using the Two-Minute Rule
Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits--whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal.
The Three-Body Problem
The Three-Body Problem is the first chance for English-speaking readers to experience the Hugo Award-winning phenomenon from China's most beloved science fiction author, Liu Cixin