TeamViewer is remote access and remote control computer software, allowing maintenance of computers and other devices. It was first released in 2005, and its functionality has expanded step by step. TeamViewer is proprietary software, but does not require registration and is free of charge for non-commercial use.
- Free for personal use
- Cross platforms
- 2.5+ Billion Installations
- Permanent access for unattended devices
- Built-in TeamViewer Meeting video conferencing
- Secure, flexible file sharing
- Remote Printing for Windows and MacOS